If you have a dog you will want to read this because we touch on cars that are dog friendly. Now most people have a dog, well actually 78.2 million people have dogs and a ton of car makers have made cars now very accommodating to your furry friends.
Now let’s start out the list:
- 2014 GMC Acadia – it gets 17 city and 24 highway. It best for medium to large sized dogs. And has a ton of cargo space. A very smooth ride for your dog. Priced at $34,355.
- 2013 Volvo XC70 3.2 – It gets 19 city and 25 highway. Targeted towards outside people and dogs. Versatile cargo space leaves room to play. Priced at $33,600
- Best price pet car is the Kia Soul 2013 – It gets 25 city and 30 highway. It’s the best safety pick IIHS and has room for your dog. The Kia Soul is priced at $14,400.
- 2013 Mazda5 Sport – It gets 21 city and 28 highway with a manual transmission. It’s a great minivan for your dog. It gets the best fuel economy of its class. Priced at $19,940.
- 2013 Dodge Journey AVP – In the city it gets 19 and on the highway 26. Has the maxium comfort for your dog. 67 cubic feet of space. Safety is big with this Dodge. Priced at $18,995.
So if your looking to finance a car for your dog to travel with you? Let’s get you started right now before you head to the car dealership. Your dog is apart of your family and life and make sure they are comfortable in your car.
Auto financing for a dog friendly car is easier than you think on the web and you can do it on your own time.