I know this might be soon but let’s face it summer is coming and you need to make sure your car is ready for it after a winter in Baltimore Maryland.
Keeping your car ready for the Baltimore weather
So let’s jump into it.
- You will want to check the tire pressure. This should be done every month. The temperature can affect your air in your tires.
- Test the battery. If the battery is over three years old it should be tested and replaced if need be. The temperature can weaken your battery life.
- Check your coolant this needs to be flushed on a regular basis.
- Always check your wipers and wiper fluid. Not having wiper fluid can decrease visibility when driving. You want to keep your windshield clean.
- Inspect belts and hoses. Anything that is cracked or too soft should be replaced. Check parts that are over 7 years old. Parts over 10 years old need to be replaced.
- Check your transmission fluid. Summer can break down transmission fluid. The fluid should not smell burnt or look dirty. It needs to be looked at if you’re using the vehicle to tow.
- Change the oil. You should do this every 5,000 miles. Talk to an auto shop to see what they recommend for oil.
- Check the wear on the tires. Uneven wear on your tires can mean you need new tires or get them realigned. Summer tires can help you with mileage.
Keeping to the list can help you get your car ready for the summer and it will be here before you know it.
This list is for any car owner throughout the country. Taking care of your car is important because you want make sure you make it to your destination safely.
Different auto financing in Baltimore Maryland
If your looking for different auto financing options in Baltimore Maryland before the summer is here? We can help you connect with an auto lender that has multiple down payments for a car, even no down payment cars in Baltimore Maryland.