Auto Loans For New and Used Cars
If you have bad credit and need a car we have the auto loan options for you to get approved today and drive away happy.
Used cars may seem easier to get with bad credit and even easier with good credit. But finding a good car dealer connection that deals with the special financing you need for the car dealership on a used car to actually work can be tough. But there is an easier way for used car purchasing.
- Top 10 Used Car Cities
- Slowest Selling Used Cars and Why?
- Best Used Cars Guide
- Three reasons why financing a car might be better than leasing
- $1000 car payments are becoming the new norm for car buyers
How not to jump through hoops for a used car
The hoops you need to go through maybe ugly but we want to help all the used car consumers that we can.
Honestly used cars can be just as good or even better than a new car but if it’s not in the cards for you and you want to go down the new car avenue we can still help you out.
There are multiple ways to finance a used car even if you have bad credit and don’t worry good credit works with us too. A used car that fits your budget is what we are after. You can get started getting offers from car dealers near you below: (These offers may vary day to day).
Get used cars available to you with bad credit
The steps to make sure that a car dealer is going to make a used car available to you are to start with the following:
- Check your credit a lower credit score can make it hard for you to get into a used car at the auto loan rate you want. Build your credit as it’s a way to help you qualify for a lower interest rate. A co-signer may also help with qualifying you for a used car loan.
- Think about your down payment saving. A down payment for a used car may make it easier for you to qualify for that used car loan rate you want. Not having a down payment may make you a “high risk” to the car dealer. Some car dealers require a down payment on a used car regardless. A down payment, in a nutshell, may get you into the rate you want and you can save money over the time of the auto loan.
- Find out how much you can afford with a car. Insurance, fuel, plates, and maintenance. You ideally want to have a short loan term on a used car so don’t get into a seven-year car loan. That’s why its best to see car dealers used car inventory right now.
- Shop different lenders like banks, credit unions, online lenders, car dealerships, and buy here pay here car dealers. Credit unions have some great auto loan rates for car deals and it’s better to be prepared than not to be. Buy here pay here car dealers often offer “no credit check car loans” and little money down payment used cars so that can be used as a “last resort”. But be aware of the higher interest rates they can offer too. Another thing to keep in mind is the car dealership you can see what they can offer with special financing on used cars but you want to have something they can compete with on car loan rates.
Connect with special finance lenders about used cars
Lower credit score for used cars can be anywhere from 13% to 27.5% so to lessen the burden work on your credit score helps with that.
Or you can get connected now with a special finance car dealership that works with good and bad credit for used cars and will show you what they have available.
You can find buy here pay here car dealers in Miami, Detroit, Madison, Milwaukee, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Houston, Indianapolis, and Chicago. Buy here pay here car lots are flexible if and when you are paying cash or need a vehicle fast.
Certified pre-owned cars have become more popular because a lot of consumers want the most car for their dollar and most used car dealers offer attractive used car deals.