It would be nice if everyone was able to find that right car that would last them 15 years or more right? If you’re looking for a car that will last you a while it’s said to buy Japanese or buy German made.
I have a solid list of cars that will hopefully last you around 15 years or more depending on the care of them. It will beat having to spend money on a new car and save you from an auto loan in San Antonio Texas.
Auto loans can be tricky if you don’t do your homework. The auto loan rates are going up and up and so is the price of new cars.
The 15 best cars that last with maintenance
The list of cars that will last 15 years is below: The percent is according to a 15-year-old scale.
- Toyota Highlander about 18% of people owns them for 15 years.
- Toyota Sienna is about 17.1.
- Toyota Tundra is about 15%.
- Toyota Prius is about 15%.
- Honda Odyssey is about 13%.
- Toyota RAV 4 is 14%.
- Toyota Sequoia is about 13%.
- Toyota Tacoma is about 12%.
- Honda CR-V is about 12%.
- Toyota Avalon is about 12%.
- Acura MDX is about 12%.
- Toyota Camry is about 11.5%.
- Subaru Forester is about 11.5%.
- Nissan Frontier is about 11%.
- Volkswagen Golf is about 11%.
Are you in the market for a used car in San Antonio Texas
Being in the market for a car that’s going to last you 15 years or more starts with doing your homework. Especially if you want to have the car last you 15 years or more, you want to land the best deal.
You will need to baby this sweet ride. It doesn’t mean buy and don’t take care of it. Maintenance of a car is important. If you catch the problem early you can extend the life of the vehicle and get some major miles out of the car.
Buying a used car in San Antonio is mostly about maintenance to keep it in good shape you want to get your money worth out of the car. You can also focus on the vehicles above from an “easiest to maintain” aspect.