When we go to purchase a car we are all scared of the fees that the car dealership might add on and to be honest you don’t have to be.
It all depends on the car dealership you work with and we can help you get matched with the best car dealerships in Atlanta.
Rather that is bad credit car dealers, no money down option dealers, or used car dealers in Atlanta. We have all the options you may need to drive a new car home today!
Here are some fees you’re going to want to ask about, watch out for, and negotiate on:
- Vehicle preparation fee – you’ll have to pay on this one because you will be a new car owner but see what the minimums that the car dealer can do for you on price range.
- Extended warranties – It’s just a way that the car dealership can make extra money on you. You don’t need it unless it’s a rough used car.
- Documentation fees – you will want to negotiate these.
- Advertising and transportation fees – you should not have to pay these they are just a way for the car dealership to make their money back on a car that was sitting.
- Protection on the car – you can get it for you really want it but you’re safe without it.
- Administrative fees – now look over these carefully car dealers like to hide fees in this paper work so when in doubt ask a ton of questions. You can ask a lot of questions.
Making car buying easier in Atlanta Georgia
Now these tips should make you aware of the car dealer fees for the next time you go and buy a new or used car in Atlanta and we can help you by matching you with the best car dealer near you with the best options on a car.
Start your application and get financed before you step foot into the car dealership and make yourself a happy car buyer. We have been helping people with credit problems buy cars for years locally and we can help you too!