Hey did you know around this time in Detroit with the Detroit Auto Show next month car dealers have to move cars for the new inventory? Continue reading
Millions of Americans pay more and have fewer options when it comes to bad credit auto loans in Detroit However, no matter what your credit score is, you can climb out of the hole of bad credit.
What you will want to do is the following:
- Get an annual credit report; report any errors on your credit report.
- Pay your bills on time, paying your bills on time makes up 15% of your credit score.
- Repay your creditors, repaying your creditors back is the simplest way to get out of bad credit.
- Build a budget, don’t have a budget? Start one today, maybe you want to buy a new car in Detroit now is the time to start.
Things that you don’t want to start doing is:
- Hide from the creditor, it will mark you off as a charge off and you don’t want that when dealing with creditors.
- Use to much credit, you shouldn’t use up to more than 30-40% of the credit you do have.
- Live beyond your means, cut the nonessential spending.
- Open up to many accounts quickly, this move looks risk because you are taking on a lot of debt possibly.
If you need credit repair services in Detroit there maybe somethings you may need to look out for to make sure you aren’t getting scammed by someone that just wants to take your money and run. Watch out for companies that want you to pay for the credit repair before they even start. Continue reading
Have you been looking to buy a cheap used car in Detroit? There are many dealerships that are offering some great sign and drive offers in Detroit but you have to get your credit approved for many of them even if they say we take all credits. More than likely they are just telling you that to get you into the dealership. Continue reading